Conversion Conference London
etc.venues, 155 Bishopsgate, 28-29 October, 2015
Dr. Karl Blanks
Karl is a former rocket scientist, with a PhD from Cambridge University, England. He co-founded Conversion Rate Experts (CRE) to show businesses how they can profit by applying scientific techniques to web marketing.
Information about Dr. Karl Blanks's session will follow soon.
UK Managing Director
Rob Jackson heads up the UK arm of Elisa Interactive in London - Elisa DBI (digital business intelligence). When he's not running Conversion Thursday, a social event for internet marketers, he heads up conversion rate optimisation projects for Elisa DBI. He is a regular speaker at SMX, Google's Make my Website Work and is instantly recognisable by his curly hair.
Information about Rob Jackson's session will follow soon.
Stephen Pavlovich is the CEO of Conversion.com, the UK’s largest conversion optimisation agency. Working with clients like Domino’s, Just Eat and Facebook, they’ve optimised websites and apps, and tested pricing, functionality and new products.
Their clients range from SMEs to Fortune 500 corporations. Across the US, UK and Europe, they have worked in diverse B2B and B2C industries, including SaaS, finance, travel, ecommerce, media, health, and gaming.
Stephen Pavlovich is speaker of the following sessions:
Stephen Pavlovich is moderator of the following sessions:
- From Storytelling to Microtargeting: From Obama for America to Ready for Hillary — The Next Practice Campaigning
- Bang! 15 Cases of Real CRO Impact by Applying Data & Psychology
- Live Landing Page Review - Focus Mobile
- Top Optimisation Mistakes & How To Learn From Them
- Internet Economy Experimentation
- How to Create Better A/B Tests and Why You Shouldn’t Bank on Best Practices
- Data-Driven User Experiences
- Drunk User Testing / UX Insights from a Drunk Guy
- Personalize or Die – The Art & Science of Relevance in Conversion
- Conversion Techniques for the Cross Channel, Multi-Device Buyer
- Interaction between channels for the GORE-TEX® brand: Conversion Optimisation for complex multichannel campaigns
- Using Strategic Competitor Analysis to Improve Your Conversion Rate
- Improving Customer Targeting with Mobile Data
- Transforming a Global Business into an Experimentation Centre of Excellence - An Uphill Battle
- Collecting Meaningful Data for Conversion Optimization
Founder and Director
With 17+ years of experience in the conversion optimisation industry, Paul is one of the leading figures in the industry. He is an author, international keynote speaker and revered trainer on the subject, whose real passion lies in championing industry, company and personal change.
PRWD's conversion optimisation maturity audit - www.CROmaturityaudit.com
Paul Rouke is speaker of the following sessions:
Paul Rouke is moderator of the following sessions:
- Digital Analytics as a Driver: Integrating with Agile Optimisation
- Shop Direct Experimentation – A Way of Learning
- Your Results are Invalid: Advanced Statistics for CRO
- Omni-Channel UX Research with Eye Tracking
- Why Your Responsive Site is Harming Your Conversion Rate
- A Whole New Dimension of Insights: Advanced Analytics Across Multiple Platforms for CRO
Craig has been blending UX, Analytics, AB Testing, Voice of Customer and Conversion Optimisation techniques for over 15 years. He's also been building teams, launching products and hacking the growth of websites for companies like Google, LOVEFiLM, Lego, John Lewis, eBay, The FT and more.
By teaching teams and companies to build and measure products differently, he helps unlock the hidden value and growth in every product. Using these approaches, his clients have found over £2Bn in incremental annual revenue in the last 5 years.
Craig lives in Blackheath, London, with his daughter and an entourage of cats and pug dogs. He likes to relax growing organic vegetables, doing the odd spot of DJing badly and reading hard boiled Crime Fiction. You can find him tweeting as @OptimiseOrDie on everything to do with Numbers, UX and Psychology.
Craig Sullivan is speaker of the following sessions:
Craig Sullivan is moderator of the following session: