Pricing & Registration
etc.venues, 200 Aldersgate, 12-13 October, 2016
Prices are exclusive of 20% UK VAT*
Included in your Social Networking Pass:
- Extensive know-how – clear focus: visit the exhibition! Our exhibitors, vendors, as well as consultants are top experts! Take the chance to receive targeted and efficient information.
- Social Networking Pass sessions: participate in all sessions marked with Social Networking Pass . All details can be found on the agenda page.
- Keynotes: listen to top-class keynotes!
- And of course networking – networking – networking! Exchange with the online marketing experts and colleagues.
- NON STOP Catering: coffee breaks, as well as lunch is included in the pass.
Note: this pass does not include access to most of the conference sessions – for that you need a conference pass.
There really is too much good stuff for one person to see. Take advantage of the Bring the Team Offer!
Each additional attendee from the same company registered at the same time receives an extra £100 off the Two Day Conversion Conference Pass and £50 off the One Day Conference Pass. (use the discount code Add1 or Add2)
All payments must be made on or before the first day of the Summit. If you intend to pay by purchase order, it must be authorised by Rising Media in advance. Attendee substitutions are permitted without charge. Cancellations made on or before the 26th August, 2016 will incur a cancellation fee of £150. No refunds will be made for cancellations made any later. If for reasons of Force Majeure the event cannot take place as scheduled the organisers reserve the right to reschedule the event to a date and place of its choosing.
Questions about Registration?
Phone: +44 7092 047095
*Conferences that take place in the UK are liable for UK VAT as they are classified under VAT legislation as ‘services supplied where performed’ and therefore VAT of the country hosting the conference must be charged. Overseas delegates must pay the VAT charged on their invoice initially but can potentially reclaim this back from the UK VAT office.
For information on reclaiming VAT see HMRC Reference: Notice 723A (November 2010) “Refunds of VAT in the European Community for EC and non-EC businesses” which can be obtained from www.hmrc.gov.uk